Junior Social Media Manager (m/f/i)
elbkind – we spark conversations
elbkind is a communications agency with offices in Hamburg, Berlin and Stuttgart. Our campaigns are digitally driven, get people talking, trigger recommendations and boost profiles. We guide our clients through the digital jungle with expertise and experience, always on hand whenever they need advice.
For one of our automotive clients we are looking to fill a vacancy at our Berlin office:
Junior Social Media Manager – native speaker of Dutch
You already have experience as a social media manager and haven’t just written grandiose posts and clear reports but have also had to handle a tricky situation or two. In addition, you are up to date on the latest in the car industry and are also enthusiastic about brands. If all that applies, you’re in the right place!
- Editorial management of international social media channels in English/Dutch
- Ensuring high-quality content across multiple social media channels
- Social media monitoring and reporting, creating overviews, analyses and interpretations of data
- Creation of content in partnership with the editorial and design teams
- Translation of content from English into local language
- Native speaker of Dutch
- Very good level of English
- Graduate of marketing, communication, journalism or similar
- Editorial experience
- First experiences in account management in the field of social media
- Enthusiastic about all things automotive
At elbkind, you’ll be working with a creative, young team, along with a range of high-profile clients. We’d be happy to receive your full application, including salary expectations, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
You are interested? Get in touch with us!
Hier findest Du unsere Hinweise zum Datenschutz für Bewerbungen.apply now